Antique Victorian Sterling Silver Scottish Banded Agate Arrow Brooch Pin 3.25
Antique Victorian Sterling Silver Scottish Banded Agate Arrow Brooch Pin 3.25. We are currently accepting offers for this lovely antique Victorian sterling silver Scottish banded agate arrow Brooch.
The silver has lovely chased engraving. 3.5" x 1.25". It closes with a C clasp. It is in good vintage condition with minor wear. See photos for full description and condition.
We are currently having a sale and are accepting offers for most items in inventory. All serious and reasonable offers considered. All serious & reasonable and serious will be considered. Listing and template services provided by inkFrog.
This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Vintage & Antique Jewelry\Brooches & Pins". The seller is "clburgess1" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Brand: Handmade
- Type: Brooch
- Material: Silver, Stone, Gemstone
- Main Stone Color: Brown & White
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Color: Brown
- Main Stone: Banded Agate
- Metal Purity: 925
- Country of Origin: Scottland
- Main Stone Shape: Cylinder
- Main Stone Creation: Natural
- Department: Unisex Adult
- Item Length: 3.25
- Jewelry Department: Fine
- Base Metal: Fine Silver
- Vintage: Yes
- Occasion: Bat Mitzvah, Bar Mitzvah, Hanukkah, Bridal Shower, Wedding, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Graduation, Father's Day, Engagement, Confirmation/Communion, Christmas, Christening, Birthday, Anniversary
- Shape: Arrow
- Antique: Yes
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Theme: Scottish History, Scottish Heirloom, Scottish Heritage, Scottish Nationalism, Scottish Pride, Steampunk, Magic, Luck, Love, Inspirational, Hunting, Ethnic, Beauty, Art
- Number of Gemstones: 1
- Era: Victorian (1837-1901)
- Features: Antique, Handmade, Engraved
- Handmade: Yes
- Year Manufactured: Pre-1920
- Measurements: approx 2.25\