Sterling Silver Scottish Claymore & Lion Rampant Shield Brooch by Robert Allison
We stock brand new preloved and antique sterling silver jewelery. Specialising in victorian and arts and crafts period we also have a range of more modern pieces to suit all tastes aswell a few other pieces we refer to as our Mcpretties.
HUGE 7cm STERLING SILVER SCOTTISH CLAYMORE & LION RAMPANT BATTLE SHIELD BROOCH BY ROBERT ALLISON GLASGOW 1948 AN EARLY PIECE BY THIS REKNOWN MAKER. 27.5mm WIDE ACCROSS THE HANDGUARD AND SOLIDLY CAST AS WITH MOST PIECES OF THIS PERIOD 2.5mm AVERAGE THICKNESS. GORGEOUS PIECE WITH EARLY C TYPE CLASP AND FULLY WORKING ORIGINAL PIN.
FULLY HALLMARKED FOR GLASGOW 1948 MAKERS MARK RA. IF THIS DOESNT INVOICE CORRECTLY PLEASE JUST SEND US A MESSAGE AND WELL SEND A CUSTOM INVOICE OVER. This item is in the category "Jewellery & Watches\Vintage & Antique Jewellery\Brooches & Pins".
The seller is "sterling-silver-scotland-ltd" and is located in this country: GB. This item can be shipped to North, South, or Latin America, all countries in Europe, all countries in continental Asia, Australia.
- Handmade: Yes
- Country of Origin: Great Britain
- Colour: Silver
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Great Britain
- Department: Unisex Adult
- Base Metal: Sterling Silver
- Material: sterling silver, Metal
- Theme: Animals & Insects, Art, Awareness, Beauty, Bohemian, Flowers & Plants, Luck, Nature
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Number of Gemstones: 0
- Type: Brooch
- Secondary Stone: No Stone
- Features: Nickel-Free
- Antique: Yes
- Year Manufactured: 1940-1949
- Vintage: Yes
- Number of Diamonds: 0
- Metal Purity: 925
- Signed: Yes
- Main Stone: No Stone
- Occasion: Anniversary, Birthday, Christmas, Graduation, Valentine's Day, Wedding
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Brand: ROBERT ALLISON
- Jewellery Department: Fine
- Era: Retro (1935-1950)
- Customised: No