STUNNING Vintage 39 CARAT CAIRNGORM Scottish Celtic STERLING SILVER KILT BROOCH
STUNNING Vintage 39 CARAT CAIRNGORM Scottish Celtic STERLING SILVER KILT BROOCH. AGE : Early to Mid 20th Century. SIZE : The kilt brooch measure approximately 2 3/8 in diameter. The fine quality genuine Scottish Cairngorm (citrine quartz) measures approximately 22.3mm X 16.2mm and is estimated at 39 carats. Excellent overall vintage condition with virtually no surface wear noted(some on the back of the brooch only). SIGNATURE/MARKS : The kilt brooch does not appear to be marked or signed. It tested positive for sterling silver and is guaranteed as such.
NOTES : The previous owner said the family had this brooch custom made from a gemstone that was originally mined in Scotland. The Celtic weave or Celtic knot design motifs were all professionally hand engraved into the kilt brooch.
An absolutely stunning vintage Scottish Cairngorm set sterling silver kilt brooch in exceptional overall vintage condition. Far, far nicer & brighter than shown! Will reply to all questions promptly. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Vintage & Antique Jewelry\Brooches & Pins".
The seller is "modtique" and is located in this country: CA. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Shape: Round
- Main Stone Color: Transparent Amber Yellow with Slight Brown Overtones
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Jewelry Department: Fine
- Main Stone: Scottish Cairngorm (Citrine Quartz)
- Vintage: Yes
- Main Stone Treatment: None
- Department: Unisex Adults
- Main Stone Shape: Round
- Handmade: Yes
- Signed: No
- Cut Grade: Excellent
- Color: Amber Yellow with Slight Brown Overtones
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Total Carat Weight: 39 carats
- Brand: Unbranded
- Setting Style: Fancy Multi-Prong
- Type: Brooch
- Metal Purity: 925
- Era: Early to Mid 20th Century
- Customized: No
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Theme: Scottish Jewelry
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Country of Origin: Scotland